Saturday, January 19, 2008

Busy week

This week has been a busy one. Lately, it seems that alot of weeks are busy! Anyway, on Tues. (my birthday) Mom took me out for lunch at the little coffee shop that Rachael works at. They have a Kona Mocha coffee that I just love, so of course, I had to have that too! Tues. evening, I met Tim in Harrisburg(he's been working out of town) at Outback for supper. We had a nice time.
Thurs. and Fri. the girls and I went down to visit my Aunt and Uncle in Chambersburg. We were able to spend time with my cousins as well, who both just got married last year. They're like another brother and sister to me.
Today, I had to work and now I'm trying to write this post with my dear daughter on my lap. Very Challenging!!!:)

1 comment:

tim said...

aww happy late b-day!
lizy