Sunday, January 6, 2008

Do I want to go home?

Today was absolutely beautiful; in the 70's. Which sort of makes me wish that we weren't leaving tomorrow (Actually, I am looking forward to being in my own bed!!) . I have really enjoyed being down here enjoying the beautiful weather and spending time with Andy and Julie. Today after dinner we took Kelsey up to the playground they have here. She thoroughly enjoyed the swings and slides and I was beginning to wonder if she would ever quit playing. At one point, she agreed to leave so we started for the steps to take us down to the lower area. As soon as she saw the steps, she said "Not" and changed direction. After that, I'm sure all parents of 2 year olds know what took place!!! Even the thought of pie and icecream didn't help much. Imagine that!!! I will post more pics when I get home, but it may take me a couple days to get to it. See you all later!

No comments: