Saturday, January 12, 2008
Just blathering!
My baby girls are in la-la land, so I thought I'd take a couple minutes to post something. The last few days have been busy. Tuesday night we went down to the PA farm show with Todd and Dawn Stinebrickner, who were up visiting her parents. Wednesday, I went over to visit Dawn some more(It's been a year since we saw each other and we've both had a baby). It was nice to visit with her and see her little ones. I worked on Thursday and Friday, Tim and I went down to York on business. By the time we picked up the girls and stopped at Walmart the day was well gone. I worked this morning and am now trying to clean house and do laundry. I also have dishes to wash and 2 apple pies to make! Isn't multi-tasking fun?! Tomorrow, my baby girl will be 10 months old :( Where does the time go? To think that in just a few years, they'll be all grown up. Ok! Time to stop being sentimental and get back to work! Hope you all have a blessed Sunday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment