Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to all! We are enjoying Alabama for a few days with Tim's brother Andy and his wife, Julie. It's not as warm as we were hoping, but still warmer than PA. I have to admit that even though I am proud of the fact that I'm a Yankee, the south has some of the best shopping places. We went to a huge mall in Birmingham on Wednesday. The privilege of shopping was offset by our darling 2-year-old, who proceeded to wail whenever anything didn't go her way. I tried to discipline her as discreetly as possible,which caused even louder wailing. At one point, this one person concerned for her health (or just being nosy,I'm not sure)asked my sister-in-law if she was OK. Julie assured him that she was. I will be glad when Kelsey decides that the fight is not worth it!! Anyway, it was still nice being able to shop in stores I don't often get into.

No comments: