Saturday, January 5, 2008
Beautiful Day!
Today is a beautiful day in the 60's here in Alabama. I pushed Kallie in the stroller as I took a little walk. I'm not really looking forward to going back to chilly PA. Although, there is no place like home. Tim bought a DVD player for the truck to keep the girls occupied on the way home. Kelsey really enjoys movies. One of her favorite is Ice Age. She calls it the " elephant movie". She laughs when someone hits the sloth and cries when they give the baby back to his father. As soon as a movie is over she immediatly looks around for the remote. Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kelsey sounds like our Miss Kate. She loves watching her movies. A couple of her favorites are Dumbo and Tom & Jerry. We are so glad to have a DVD player in our van. It has been a lifesaver on many a long trip! Have a safe trip home!
Post a Comment