Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A day in the life of Kelsey Dawn


Last Saturday I was rushing around trying to get alot done. I had worked in the morning, then went to Lewisburg to pick something up for Tim, then went to the grocery store. I scurried home and did one batch of strawberry jam then went and picked some more strawberries for Sunday. I then picked up the girls and we went home. I was trying to get the rest of the jam done. Kallie was extremely fussy and Kelsy was BUSY! She came out to the kitchen saying that something spilled in the bathroom. I went to check it out and much to my dismay found the toilet majorly overflowing with lots of toilet paper in it. The plunger was also in it, so she must have tried to fix the problem. She is well aware of the fact she does not play in the toilet. I sent her to bed and put Kallie in bed. They both hollered for awile then all got quiet. I went to check on them and Kallie was asleep, but Kelsey was still awake. I smelled a peculiar smell and noticed she had BROWN fingers! She had pooped, played in her diaper, and it was all over the bed!!! Mommy was not a happy camper!!! To sum it all up, my little Angel is not always so angelic!
Posted by Picasa