Thursday, February 7, 2008

Shopping

Who likes to go shopping? I do!! Mom, Rachael and I went shopping today without any kids. It was so nice! As much as I love my babies and my little sister, they do tend to make shopping stressful at times. We went to the Lycoming mall which has a "Motherhood" store. A friend of mine is pregnant and I wanted to see if there was anything on sale. They had some adorable tops in there! It ALMOST made me want to be pregnant again. Almost! Anyway, we had a nice time.
I am in the mood to do scrapbooking again. I did my first one a couple months ago for my cousin as a wedding gift. I never thought I would like scapbooking until then. It was time-consuming, but I really enjoyed it. I have alot of pictures, so I best get busy!

1 comment:

Evie said...

It must be nice to be able to go shopping without fussy kids. I was thrilled to go to Wal-Mart for a few items without the kids the other day. Anytime you all want to come down and go shopping with me is OK by me.HA!!!!! I miss doing things with you all. Four to five hours is still too far. Love ya!