Friday, February 1, 2008

Lovely Day!

What a lovely day of rain sleet snow and ice! I had to work today and was a couple minutes late to work, oops! I had to drive slow for once! It really didn't matter because I'm all by myself there since it's such a small office. I think people decided that today was the best day to buy stamps, seeing I only sold approx 30 stamps. I really enjoy my job and it doesn't bother me much that I work alone(which is amazing, because normally I love to have someone there to talk to). When my work is done I can sit in the back and read or do whatever I want. It is some nice alone time!
Anyway, enough on that. Jake and Rachael came over tonight and we had pizza and watched "Night at the Museum" with them. It's a different, but interesting movie. I love having my family out here near me after being in different states for so long. Of course, Evie lives in Ohio, which is a bummer, but it's much closer than S.Carolina, so I can't complain. I know I am rattling on, so I shall sign off for now. Have a lovely weekend!

No comments: