Thursday, February 28, 2008

Peaches are better when...


Peaches are so much better when you can somehow get the jar opened by yourself and then make a terrible mess by sticking your fingers in the jar and licking the delicious substance off. Of course to make it even better, you must tip the jar upside down and let what remains slide down around your fingers unto your now messy clothes! :-)

4 comments:

Dawn said...

Hey there - great blog! Obviously you have more time than I do to do such things as blog. Maybe you do need to have another little one - a boy - to keep you busy! ;-) Love you.

Evie said...

OH GIRL!!!!! Go ahead and make that mess for Mom to clean up. I wish I could be there to help you.We would have a blast together!!!! Can I tell you what I've been up to? I managed to tip Mommy's pretty patriotic tree onto the floor. WOW!!!! That was a rush, for me anyways. Mommy didn't think it was too funny. I have also discovered how to balance myself on the railing of my crib to look at the beautiful view out my window. You can come to my house and try it!!!!!! We just won't tell our Mommies what were doing. I'm getting pretty good at the sneeky game. Well, I love ya cousin. Your the best!!!!!! Zane

Karalynne said...

Oh my, does she ever look like she is having fun. Got one over on you Mom!!

Julie Schultz said...

Oh no!