She reminds me of one of my baby pictures that Mom has. Tell Daddy she deffinitely has the Aunt Evie look, which of course is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! (smile) Oh well, he can't have them both looking like him. We finally got some Engle genes coming through. By the way, I really do love you Tim. Just can't help the teasing.HA!!!!
I am the wife of 6 years to my wonderful husband,Tim. I am Mommy to our 2 darling girls: Kelsey Dawn and Kallie Nicole. My goal in life is to spread God's love to all I meet.
2 comments:
How cute is she! I think I have an outfit or two of mine that I may be able to put on our baby: if its a girl. We'll be finding out soon!
She reminds me of one of my baby pictures that Mom has. Tell Daddy she deffinitely has the Aunt Evie look, which of course is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! (smile) Oh well, he can't have them both looking like him. We finally got some Engle genes coming through. By the way, I really do love you Tim. Just can't help the teasing.HA!!!!
Post a Comment