Saturday, August 2, 2008

Six Wonderful Years!

I would like to say "Happy Anniversary" to my husband. We have been married 6 years tomorrow, Aug. 3rd. We've had our "moments" as most couples, but all in all we've had a very good marriage.
Tim, you are a wonderful husband. You're very loving, caring, and are always affirming me. You care about my feelings, my wishes, and downright spoil me at times. I thank God for you Babe, and am forever grateful that God brought us together. I appreciate you spiritual leadership in our home and your desire to raise our girls to serve God. I'm looking forward to the next 50+ years! I love You!

7 comments:

Justin and Jennifer Harris said...

Happy Anniversary! May God bless you with many, many more happy years!

Stephen and Kezia Mills said...

Happy Anniversary! Wow it's been 6 years already! I still remember that day! It was beautiful!
Love, Kezia

Evie said...

Happy Anniversary! Did you get my message on your cell? Love ya!!!!

Tim S. said...

Thank God she had the intestinal fortitude to put up with me for this long!! I have the best wife in the world, and she does an fabulous job raising my two beautiful girls. I am the one that is truly blessed in this marriage. I LUV U!!

Karalynne said...

This is a wee bit late, but Happy Anniversary! Hope it was a great one!

Yvonne Engle said...

I love you guys! And you BOTH are
doing a great job raising those girls - even when I have to work at keeping my lips sealed when I see the darlin's being disciplined and Nana's heart goes out to them.
Keep up the good work! I pray for you every day. And Timothy...one of the things that makes this mother-in-law love you - is seeing how much you love my daughter! :)

Julie Schultz said...

I think you're both blessed, and I'm blessed to be family to the two of you. I hope your day was happy!