Aren't lilacs just beautiful? They are my favorite spring flower. I really wanted to have lots of lilacs as my wedding flowers. But, since we got married in August, that didn't happen. I was thrilled to see lilac bushes here when we moved here, and I usually bring bunches of them into the house. I just wished they stayed longer than a couple of weeks.
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Lilacs
Aren't lilacs just beautiful? They are my favorite spring flower. I really wanted to have lots of lilacs as my wedding flowers. But, since we got married in August, that didn't happen. I was thrilled to see lilac bushes here when we moved here, and I usually bring bunches of them into the house. I just wished they stayed longer than a couple of weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I was just thinking about that recently when I saw the lilacs blooming. I love you!
Post a Comment