A way to let you see a little glimpse of our lives and how God has so richly blessed us.
Monday, April 14, 2008
Chips!! Let's have a party!
Kallie found a bag of chips which she proceeded to dump on the floor in such a neat pile. Of course, Sissy had to help her eat them! Mommy spoiled their fun and cleaned it up before they got very far. I know, moms can be such party-poopers!
I am the wife of 6 years to my wonderful husband,Tim. I am Mommy to our 2 darling girls: Kelsey Dawn and Kallie Nicole. My goal in life is to spread God's love to all I meet.
1 comment:
Glad to see that I'm not the only mom who lets their kids run around in a diaper and a shirt! JK. Looks like a few messes around my house!!! Dawn
Post a Comment