




We had Kallie's birthday party a few days early. It was at Jake and Rachael's, so only family were there because of the small space. Kallie wasn't too sure about digging into her cake at first, but then decided it was pretty good!
A way to let you see a little glimpse of our lives and how God has so richly blessed us.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday sweet, little girl!!!!! Your Aunt Evie loves you. There is a princess birthday card coming your way, made especially for you from your "favorite auntie"(smile)!!!!Hey Jaime, I really had fun making this card. I hope you like it. Let me know what you think. I think I am going to start making cards more often for family and friends instead of buying them. It is fun to do, and puts a very personal touch to it. Jason and Kara bought me a card making kit for Christmas this year, that got me started. I love it!!!!!
Happy 1st Birthday Miss Kallie. Your birthday cake sure looked yummy! Hope you had lots of fun!
Post a Comment